I recently posted an answer to Quora on how to be a corporate raider. Corporate raiding is a fascinating subject and I have some thoughts and ideas on it personally. I would like to invite like minded individuals to contact me if you are interested in these ideas in your personal careers and life going forward.
I am interested in:
- Leveraged Buyouts
- Buying a private business and then taking it public
- Restructuring companies
- Liquidation and winding up companies with hidden assets
Sharing can be a great thing in this regard for no man is an island. In the meantime, do look at my post on Quora.
May you be blessed with prosperity, health and happiness!
These books which I have written are case study driven and discuss strategies, mindsets and situational approaches to employing the net current asset value strategy.
What Is TheHolyfinancier About?
- A database of net net stocks or net current asset value stocks
- Investing ideas in members section
- Blog articles and investing education
- Investing research of deep value stocks