When I first started out investing using the net current asset value strategy, I found that the strategy was actually a subset of the low price to book strategy which Walter Schloss uses as well. As such, this had led me to study more about low price to book stocks.
The low price to book strategy really is an extension of the net current asset value strategy. Naturally, stocks which meet Ben Graham’s criteria buying net-nets are naturally stocks that trade at a low price to book value.
As I researched more into the strategy, I found that it was a strategy used by billionaire investors. Hence the name, The Billionaire Investor Blueprint.
This book features:
- Real world case studies of low price to book stocks
- How an investor can get paid to wait while holding onto low price to book stocks
- How to earn 100% to 300% on a stock pick
- Billionaires and millionaires who have made an entire career out of investing in low price to book stocks
- How to find multi-bagger opportunities
This book is a great read and a great companion to the net current asset value strategy. Should you want to become a great investor yourself, this book is a must read!